For Your Appointment
If you are a new patient, please arrive to your appointment 20 minutes early in order to complete the registration process. In addition, please bring the following:
- Your insurance card and information
- Driver's License or State ID
- Copies of X-rays, MRIs, and CT Scans – if already obtained
- A List of Current Medications and Any Known Allergies
- Referral (If Required by Insurer)
Medical Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna – HMO**, PPO, POS
- Aetna Better Health**
- AvMed – HMO
- Baycare Medical Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – (not Blue Select)
- Blue Cross Blue Shied- MyBlue**
- Cigna – HMO, PPO (not Cigna Select)
- First Health
- Gulf Coast Provider Network
- Health First Health
- Humana – HMO, PPO, POS
- Humana Healthy Horizons**
- Molina Healthcare**
- Sarasota Memorial Health Care Network
- Simply Healthcare – Medicaid HMO
- Sunshine – Medicaid HMO
- United Healthcare – Choice Plus, HMO, PPO, POS
- United Healthcare - Navigate**, Compass**
If you have purchased insurance through the Marketplace (ObamaCare) please contact our office to make sure we are contracted with your plan.
If your insurance is not listed please call our office and speak with a billing specialist.
View Insurance Frequently Asked Questions »
Please call the office or submit a request online to make an appointment in advance. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as far in advance as possible so we may use that time to see another patient in need of care. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule and appreciate your patience if we are late due to emergencies or hospital surgery.
Fees & Payments
We will submit your claims to your insurance company for you. Our office will verify your insurance benefits prior to your appointment and we request all patient responsibility portions due at the time they are rendered unless prior arrangements have been made. We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover for your convenience.
Authorizations & Referrals
Many insurance companies require authorization or referral prior to seeing a specialist. Our office policy is to obtain authorization prior to the visit. If your insurance plan requires an authorization you will need to notify your Primary Care Physician (PCP) or Pediatrician to obtain proper authorization.
Please request all prescriptions and refills during our regular office hours, when we have full access to the patient's records. Prescriptions requested at other times will be filled only for extreme or emergent circumstances.