Children's Orthopaedic Forms
- Permission to Treat Children
- Authorization to Release Patient Information
- Patient Rights
- Request for Correction/Amendment of Health Information
Maps, Parking & Office Information
If you cannot access the forms you can click on the icon below to download the software.
Children’s Orthopaedic & Scoliosis Surgery Associates, LLP has gone paperless and our paperwork is done electronically. We offer two options to complete your child’s paperwork- DocuSign and our Secure Patient Portal. After your appointment is scheduled and we receive an e-mail address for you, we will e-mail paperwork over through DocuSign.
You may also register on our Secure Patient Portal before your appointment and complete some paperwork (however, not all paperwork is available to be completed through the Portal). In order to access the Secure Patient Portal, you will need a PIN. To receive a PIN, please call our office and you will be provided with your child's PIN. Once you have registered through the Secure Patient Portal, you may conveniently interact online with our practice, all with a high level of privacy and security.
Benefits of registering for our Secure Patient Portal
- This Convenient, safe and secure patient connectivity website allows you to communicate with your provider office anytime, day or night.
- Our goal is to be your first choice in patient healthcare, by providing convenience and accessibility to our practice. We are not only committed to offering the best possible medical care to our patients, but we strive to continue to meet your needs in ways that are convenient for you. Your Patient Portal is one of the ways we can provide an improved patient experience.
- The Patient Portal offers our patients online health services that include the ability to request appointments, request medication renewals, access medical information, laboratory results and online bill pay.
- Your medical information is available to you on this website, and is secure, just as online banking and online stock accounts are secured via the Internet.