Children’s Orthopaedic & Scoliosis Surgery Associates, LLP has gone paperless and our paperwork is done electronically. We now offer Phreesia!
Children’s Orthopaedic & Scoliosis Surgery Associates, LLP has invested in technology to better serve you. Look out for an e-mail or text message a few days before your appointment from Phreesia, our new check-in platform. Our new system allows you to check in for your appointment ahead of time and from the comfort of your own home, reducing your wait time at our office and allowing you to register when it’s most convenient for you.
Register For Our Secure Patient Portal
The Patient Portal offers our patients online health services that include the ability to request appointments, request medication renewals, access medical information, laboratory results and online bill pay.
In order to access the Secure Patient Portal, you will need a PIN. To receive a PIN, please call our office or message us with the link below and you will be provided with your child’s PIN. Once you have registered through the Secure Patient Portal, you may conveniently interact online with our practice, all with a high level of privacy and security.
Benefits of Registering for Our Secure Patient Portal
- This Convenient, safe and secure patient connectivity website allows you to communicate with your provider office anytime, day or night.
- Our goal is to be your first choice in patient healthcare, by providing convenience and accessibility to our practice. We are not only committed to offering the best possible medical care to our patients, but we strive to continue to meet your needs in ways that are convenient for you. Your Patient Portal is one of the ways we can provide an improved patient experience.
- The Patient Portal offers our patients online health services that include the ability to review chart summary from your child’s visit, access medical information, and online bill pay.
- Your medical information is available to you on this website, and is secure.
Children’s Orthopaedic Forms
- Permission to Treat Children
- Authorization to Release Patient Information
- Patient Rights
- Request for Correction/Amendment of Health Information
Maps, Parking & Office Information
If you cannot access the forms you can click on the icon below to download the software.